Sunday 11 September 2011

Middle of The Road Fashion Website to Buy From

I have found a few great websites to shop from (especially when shipping to Australia is available).

I don't really like heading to the shops these days unless I really have to. I find that shop assistants can be nasty and unhelpful (plus I hate standing in queues and I am very impatient)

I also particularly don't like most of the shops here (the quality i.e. made in china but must of our clothing is)..

I am quite a fan of the top-line/fancy brands but not everyone can afford it especially making a normal wage (unless I win the lotto someday).

So here you go... a few websites to check out:

Bloomingdales 
Bebe
Miss Selfridge
ASOS
Forever 21
Victoria Secret
Saks
Macys
Factorie
Sportsgirl
Just Jeans
Jeanswest
Dotti
Net a Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment